Items NOT allowed:
- Items that can be purchased on commissary (blank paper, envelopes, pens, blank cards, phone cards).
- Unknown substances on paper, envelopes, or photos. Lipstick, perfume, cologne, or scented items such as stickers, tape, post-it notes, labels, glitter (including glitter pens), glued on items, white-out, and paint.
- String, ribbon or confetti
- Musical cards
- Plastic, laminated items and metal objects.
- Cardboard, construction paper and cardstock.
- Polaroid pictures
- Sexually explicit photos or materials, including nude/semi-nude photos.
- Pages torn out of books, catalogs, or magazines.
- Food items
- Tobacco products
- Books, magazines, or newspapers not sent directly from the publisher, book club or recognized internet book seller.
- Used books, regardless of their origin.
- Hardbound books, regard of their origin.
- Gang related material
- Racist or other inflammatory materials (advocating ridicule or scorn of any ethnic, racial, religious, or other group).
- Inmate to inmate mail
- Personal/Payroll checks.
Beginning April 1, 2018, Money and other articles will only be accepted through the U.S. Mail.
Monies my be electronically deposited through ACCESSCORRECTIONS.COM or by calling 866-345-1884.
The only items allowed to to be dropped off will be medications or items that are medically necessary for an inmate.
Address: Stevens County Jail
Attn: “Inmates’s Name”
P.O. Box 186
Colville, WA 99114