- North Wing: Saturday 9 AM to 1200 PM
- Inmate Workers: Saturday 1 PM to 4 PM
- West Wing Sunday 9 AM to 1200 PM
- Female Wing Sunday 1 PM to 4 PM
- All visitors that are not related must be 18 years of age or older.
- All visitors are required to show a government issue photo ID (State ID, Driver License, Military ID, etc).
- Only those pre-approved persons on the list may visit. NO MORE than 3 visitors will be allowed for each inmate, this includes children. However, a child under 3 years of age will not count as a visitor. A maximum of two (2) children will be allowed to visit with one (1) adult. If there are two (2) adults, only (1) child accompany them.
- If a visitor arrives and is not on the inmate’s list, they will be denied access to the jail and visitation. It is the inmate’s responsibility to provide LEGAL NAME WITH MIDDLE INITIAL and DATE OF BIRTH for all visitors, this includes children. JAIL STAFF WILL NOT VERIFY BY PHONE THAT YOU ARE ON A VISITATION LIST.
- All visitors will be checked for warrants and no-contact orders. Visitors with warrants will be arrested.
Reasons for Denial:
- Having been incarcerated in this facility within the last six (6) months – No exceptions – DO NOT ASK.
- Visitor has previously introduced contraband into this facility or any other facility.
- Visitor has previously attempted to visit while under the influence.
- Visitor was a participant in the criminal activity for which the inmate is incarcerated.
- Visitor has refused to cooperate or has been disruptive on prior visits.
- Visitor has any outstanding warrants, regardless of agency’s ability to extradite.
- Visitor is on active probation for a violent or drug offense.
- Reasons exist that a visitor may present a security or safety risk to the facility, deputies, or inmates.
- All visitors are subject to a search of their person and effects prior to the visit. Failure to submit to a search will be cause to deny the visit.
Any change to the approved visitor list must be submitted at least 24 hours prior to the visitation. If you submit a new list, the old one will be suspended.
Money may be left for inmates and given to the Corrections Deputy for receipt and processing. Box shorts (not briefs) and socks, in unopened packages, may be dropped off for inmates.
Any attempt by an inmate or visitor to circumvent the rules will result in disciplinary action for the inmate and permanent loss of visitation for the visitor.